Our terms and conditions apply to all online sales from our web site. The terms are set out below. Placing an order from this website means that you have read and agreed with all our terms and conditions, applicable at the time of the order. You may wish to print a copy for future reference. Your statutory rights are not affected.
We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received and will be posted to this site.
- 1. All photos displayed are pre-processed, and therefore may require colour correction to be viewed at their best. (To view an example please click here.) Therefore we will not accept returns on the basis of colours on the site not matching the final print.
- 2. Due to the difference in proportion between standard print sizes and some digital image formats some images may need to be cropped slightly in order to fit standard paper sizes. (To view an example please click here.)
- 3. All prices include VAT, postage and packaging within the UK mainland (although this may not be detailed on email receipts). To enquire about postage costs to other countries please contact us.
- 4. run2 photographers are fully CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) checked, and to retain this status and for other copyright issues we will not provide photos in digital format to individuals or non-commercial entities, so please don't embarrass our staff by asking.
- 5. Copyright for the images remains with Natasha Lyster / Run2 Ltd. You may not display, copy, distribute or otherwise use these images for any commercial use.
- 6. If you would like to enquire about using any of these images commercially please contact us.
The goods are sold at the price on our web site at the date that we receive the order from you. Prices are subject to alteration at any time without notice. All prices quoted include any delivery charges within the UK mainland.
We will normally dispatch an order within 10 working days (*) of the order being confirmed and payment received.
(*) working days are Monday to Friday not including Bank Holidays. We endeavour to deliver goods and provide services on the basis and in accordance with the timescales mentioned on this site but time shall not be of the essence of those arrangements and we will have no liability if we are delayed in or prevented from providing the goods/services by factors beyond our control.
Payments through the web site are made via the PayPal service (either via a PayPal account or with a credit / debit card). PayPal is a well known and trusted secure payment provider. By using PayPal any information provided by you such as your name or credit card number, is encrypted so that it cannot be read or intercepted by other people.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We only collect information about you to allow us to process your order. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988). We'll only ever ask for essential information that helps us give you the best service we can. We will not pass your personal information to other companies without your consent.
While we make efforts to hide this service from the search engines and gain consent to display images from parents / relevant bodies we cannot be held responsible for any misuse. However, we do retain thorough records of pictures sold should the need for formal enquiries be required.
These are small files placed on your computer's hard drive, or in your browser memory, when you visit our website. It helps us process your order. What cookies don't do is store any personal or confidential information about you.
cancellations, refunds & returns
If you wish to cancel your order you must do so before we have printed your photos - please contact us as soon as possible to cancel your order, this must be by email or in writing. If we have already printed your photos you will not be entitled to a refund.
Faulty or damaged goods: Please contact us and we will replace any faulty photos (We will require them to be sent back).
IMPORTANT: Please send recorded delivery only. The cost of return postage will be the customers' responsibility. Please note that our returns policy is only valid for 28 days from receipt of goods.
Your order will be emailed to you as a high-resolution digital image for personal use only. Images are suitable for large format printing (including canvasses), and will be sent with copyright permission entitling you to have your image printed for personal use.
While we will endeavour to send your image within 24 hours, it may take longer at busy times and may take up to a week.